ROB KARDASHIAN APOLOGISES TO BLAC CHYNA & DAUGHTER, DREAM KARDASHIAN OVER HIS INTERNET RANTING





Reality TV star, Rob Kardashian, who has been on Instagram voicing out negative and abusive words at his fiancé, Blac Chyna has apologized to her and their daughter, Dream Kardashian.
“This weekend I was in an emotional bad place and did some things that embarrassed myself and my family. I apologize and I’m seeking help to deal with my flaws/issues. Please pray for me and I’m sorry @blacchyna. You are a great mother to our child and I love you.
“I am going to get better for you Dream. You are my life and gave me a new start on being a better me. Love you,” he concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sculptor of weird Cristtiano Ronaldo sculpture attacks critics

EFCC chair: Buhari to over-rule DSS report, stick with Magu